With the museumobil Card you can explore South Tyrol’s museum landscape using public transport. There are two versions: a 7-day or 3-day card for adults and children (aged 6-13).
The museumobil Card gives you access to all the transport within the South Tyrolean public transport system. These are:
• The regional trains in South Tyrol (Brennero/Brenner to Trento/Trient, Malles/Mals to San Candido/Innichen)
• Local buses (metro, overland and city buses)
• The cable car to Renon/Ritten, Meranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Melt/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
• The Renon/Ritten tramline and the Mendola/Mendel funicular railway
• A return journey with the PostAuto Schweiz coach between Malles/Mals and Zernez
Each of the 78 participating museums can only be visited once per card. Additional services such as guided tours, educational projects in the museums or special events are not included in the museumobil Card unless otherwise stated.
Prices and further information on the museumobil Card
The Museum Card gives you multiple access to some 80 museums and collections in South Tyrol for 365 days a year. There are three types of Museum Card:
- Museum Card for adults: € 35
- Museum Card Light for children from 6 years old, school children, students and apprentices under 27 years old and senior citizens from 65: €25
- Museum Family Card for families with up to 2 adults and children under 14 years old: € 70